BA in Health Science
BA in Psychology
BSc in Computer Science
BSc in Electrical & Electronics Tech.
BSc in Hotel Industry Management
MA in Education
MA in Health Science
MA in Psychology
MSc in Computer Science
MSc in Occupational Safety & Health
PhD in Business Administration
PhD in Computer Science
PhD in Electrical & Electronics Eng.
PhD in Education
PhD in Health Science
PhD in Psychology
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) In Health Science
Master degree holders are required to complete 3 courses from the following plus the doctoral dissertation.
1. Advanced Concepts of Health Behavior
2. Mental Health
3. Administration, Supervision and Consultation in Health Education
4. Research Design in the Health Sciences
5. Health Administration
6. Health Economics and National Policy
7. Current Issues in Health Education
8. Environmental Health Problems
9. Advanced Epidemiology
10. Medical Anthropology
11. Directed Research
Doctoral students are required to complete all the required courses and to submit the dissertation consisting an original research. To graduate, doctoral candidates must achieve a grade of C (2.0) or better for courses that counted toward the degree and maintain an average grade of B (grade point average of 3.0).
Grade point average system:
A = 4.0 ；B = 3.0；C = 2.0；D = 1.0
For admission to the program, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Master degree in related field; or
- Demonstrate the ability to succeed in the Doctoral program
All application must be submitted to Honolulu University (HK) Representative Office.
Each application package must contain:
- A duly completed application form (Download PDF Application Form)
- Copies of academic transcripts or records
- Resume or proof of work experience
- One passport-sized recent photo